B.A. Communication Studies/Journalism, University of Northern Iowa, 2011
M.A.E. Postsecondary Education: Student Affairs, University of Northern Iowa, 2013
Brad joined the department in March, 2014.
I was an Admissions Advisor at Upper Iowa University for a year before coming to ISU. Before that I was a Graduate Assistant in the Office of Academic Advising at the University of Northern Iowa.
- I’m a HUGE sports fan! I love college athletics and am a diehard fan of my alma mater, the UNI Panthers. It will take some getting used to, but I’m in the process of trying to become an Iowa State Cyclone fan as well. I also follow the Chicago Cubs and the Denver Broncos.
- I love the outdoors. During the summer I like to spend most of my weekends camping, boating, fishing, or all three.
- I grew up in the small town of Gladbrook, Iowa. My wife and I are high school sweethearts. I have lived in Iowa my whole life.
- My academic advisors were really helpful during my time as an undergrad and graduate student. I think it’s cool that I now get to return the favor as an Academic Adviser at ISU and help other college students throughout their academic journey.
- While I don’t have an Aerospace Engineering background, as a child I wanted to become a pilot and astronaut after seeing the movies “Top Gun” and “Apollo 13”.