We pride ourselves on giving you a hands-on, practical education that will prepare you for a job right after graduation. The Aerospace Engineering program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET. The Program Educational Objectives are: Within three to five years after graduation, Aerospace Engineering alumni will have become actively contributing, valued engineers showing professional growth or be actively pursuing an advanced degree in graduate school. They will have achieved this by:
- Utilizing their strong foundation in science, mathematics and engineering.
- Demonstrating teamwork, leadership, and integrity.
- Being aware of the societal, economic and environmental impact of their work.
- Demonstrating critical thinking and effective communication skills.
- Ensuring superior quality, customer satisfaction, and safety outcomes in their work.