The department offers degrees in aerospace engineering and engineering mechanics.
Degrees offered include:
- Master of Science
- Master of Engineering – with creative component
- Master of Engineering – course work only option
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Aerospace Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
Upon admission into the program.
The Master’s degree requires:
- Minimum of 30 semester hours of graduate credits in research and/or course work.
- The Master of Science degree program is research oriented and requires a thesis.
- The Master of Engineering programs include more course work in exchange for less research experience.
The Doctor of Philosophy degree requires:
- At least 72 semester hours of graduate research and course work
- Must pass a written qualifier examination, written and oral prelims, and a final oral examination.