Office: 2609 Howe Hall
Office Phone: 515-294-2787
For instructions on how schedule an appointment in Access Plus: Click here
Jackie joined the department in August, 2014.
I have worked in the College of Engineering at ISU since 2010. My first position was as an office assistant for the M S E department before transitioning to coordinating the M S E graduate programs. I moved to Aer E in 2014 to coordinate the graduate programs for our department, and transitioned to working as an adviser with undergraduate students in 2016.
- I have lived in Ames since 1989, and completed all three of my degrees from ISU.
- I learned to knit when I joined the Aer E department in 2014, and have fallen in love with the craft. You can find me knitting at just about any time – over the lunch hour, on the bus, at a movie…
- My family is obsessed with board games. We are constantly playing our favorite games and love trying out new ones.
- I love to travel. Aside from knitting and board games, travelling and experiencing new cultures is my favorite pass time. I am a strong advocate for study abroad and love helping students to plan their study abroad experiences.
- I did not utilize my academic advisers enough as a student. I had a long road to discovering what path I wanted to take for my career, and my hope is that I can help others to discover their own path in a more direct way than I did, or at least to help make their academic journey a bit smoother and easier.