Three Ph.D. positions, Engineering Mechanics program in mechanics and materials, Anson Marston Distinguished Professor Valery Levitas group
Three positions available to perform work on federally funded projects on modeling stress-induced phase transformations, plasticity, and their interactions at nano-, micro-, and macroscales. For more information and how to apply, click here.
Aerospace Engineering Hours
- Office, 1200 Howe: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Howe Hall: Monday-Saturday, 6 a.m.-10:30 p.m.; Sunday, 7 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
- Holiday hours: Thanksgiving week, Nov. 19-23: Main Office, 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m., Advising Center 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m., Graduate Office 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Winter Break, Dec. 16-Jan. 12: Main Office, 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m., Advising Center 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m., Graduate Office 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Emergency contact: Building supervisor Jim Benson, 515-294-4946
- Pre-Commencement Reception
December 15, 2018